- Drop an individual course with the grade of “W” by 4 p.m.
- Change the Grade Mode from Letter grade to Pass/ Fail (and vice versa). You can read the rules about that and download the form here; OR
- Apply for Grade Substitution if you got a D or F in a class. You can read the rules about that and download the form here.
Remember, I need to sign the Grade Mode and Grade Subs. forms, and if you want to make sure I’m in the office when you drop by for a signature, please set up an appt. here. Also, if you want to discuss whether you should drop a class or not, feel free to make an appt. too.
Here are a few other important dates to be aware of:
- Last day to withdraw from all classes is Wed., March 14th. PLEASE make an appt. if you are considering this possibility.
- Schedule of classes for Spring and Fall will be released Wed., March 14th.
- Time tickets will be released at 6 p.m. on Fri., March 30th.
- Phase 1 registration begins Monday, April 2nd.