Hush Studios, Inc. is seeking a production/producer intern for Spring/Summer. We are a design studio that creates work in motion for digital, experiential, and traditional platforms. With us, you will learn the process from pitch to delivery for agency and direct-to-brand clients. You will be assisting the production, creative and sales teams with anything and everything.
This internship will offer a daily stipend and transportation.
**In order to be considered for the job, please tell us a bit about yourself by recounting your best summer vacation ever!
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
Assisting the producers:
- Reaching out to talent for availability
- Scheduling interviews
- Gathering and documenting paperwork relating to projects
- Prop sourcing for shoots
- Sales, new business, and industry research
- Setting up for office visits
- Various errands, deliveries, pick-ups and purchases
- Assisting coordinator in ordering supplies and upkeep of the office
- Answering phones and taking messages
- Maintaining internal documents
- Competition research and entry
- Completed 3 years of university
- Excellent organization skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office
- Mac savvy
- Outgoing personality
Wants you to:
- Have a good knowledge of New York City
- Be Over 21
- Commit to 4-6 months in this position
How to Apply
Send an email with your attached resume to email@example.com and include “Production Intern” in the subject line.
Jana Heiss | Production | HUSH